Thursday, August 25, 2011

Intro

Welcome everyone to my new blog. This blog is structured and was helped to be created by my Online Publishing class, from the department of Communications at Pittsburg State University. We will have weekly updates that we are required to do, so I hope you subscribe to my blog and help me with your ideas and thoughts. My blog obviously is about College Football. What I would like to do is have the newest rankings posted under a link or something so everyone has access to that information, as well as do some writing overall on what went on, on Saturday's. So if you have any ideas or have any topics you think would spark a great discussion, please feel free to submit those ideas to me or add them as you wish to any topic. I hope this goes well, and I hope over the next few weeks that I get a little better acquainted with this and can help bring a pretty successful page together for those college football fans in all of us!

1 comment:

  1. Cool idea Drake. I know absolutely nothing about football but maybe I'll learn something :)

    ReplyDelete